Competition: Win your dad a Father's Day treat!
Your dad is the greatest dad ever, and he definitely deserves a real surprise this year, right? However, it seems to get harder and harder to think of new and inventive gifts to give on Father’s Day - so what better gift to give than an experience, something he can enjoy and remember for months and years to come? We may be a little bit biased, but at Can You Escape? we believe that gifting an escape room experience may be the perfect Father’s Day gift for those who’ve received one too many ‘Greatest Dad in the World’ mugs!
Book your escape game experience directly online, or buy your Dad a voucher to redeem when he’s ready!
Competition time ⏱️
We know that all doting dads deserve an awesome treat this year, but we’re offering two lucky winners the chance to treat their dad for free! We’ve got an escape room experience on Father's Day itself to give away - and entering couldn’t be easier:
Twitter entries: head over to our Edinburgh page or York page and retweet the pinned competition post with a quote telling us why your dad deserves the treat. Use the hashtag #CanMyDadEscape to make sure we definitely find it!
The boring, but important bit
We know it’s boring, but there are certain conditions and limits, so please do read everything below carefully before entering!
- There are two prizes; one in Edinburgh and one in York as follows: a) One escape game for 2-5 people playing Operation Deadlock in Edinburgh at 1:00pm on Sunday the 17th of June, and b) One escape game for 2-5 people playing Operation Lone Eagle in York at 1:00pm on Sunday the 17th of June.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Can You Escape?, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on Monday 4th June 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative dates or times can be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Can You Escape? from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified on Twitter or Facebook by 5pm on Tuesday 5th June 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected or delivered.
- On offer of the prize, the winner will be asked to agree to the use of his/her name in any social media posts regarding the competition, as well as their entry. Refusal will not result in the prize being withdrawn. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will never be disclosed to a third party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.